CAVAGNA GROUP CONVERSION KITS AND PARTS
DSS7N-56 3/4" FPT Dual 2nd Stage 90 Degree Regulator 11" WC Automatic Shut Off - CAVAGNA GROUP
BRAND: CAVAGNA GROUP KOSAN
PART NUMBER: DSS7N-56
APPLICATION: HEAVY DUTY SECOND STAGE REGULATOR WITH
AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF FOR TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW PRESSURE
CONFIGURATION: 90 DEGREE
INPUT SIZE: 3/4" FEMALE NPT
OUTPUT: 9.0"-13.0" WC
OUTPUT SIZE: 3/4" FEMALE NPT
BTU CAPACITY: 2.3 MILLION BTU/HR AT 10 PSI INLET
- The dual stage design provides superior stability and performance, even with elevated inlet pressures up to 30 PSI
- It has a sensing tube in the outlet connection which monitors the downstream pressure and provides feedback to the diaphragm
- It has a “slam-shut” shut-off device which activates when the set point is reached in overpressure or underpressure or situations, requiring a manual reset.
- In an overpressure scenario, when the 11” WC outlet pressure exceeds 1.5 psi, the downstream flow is shut-off. This is known as OPSO, or Over Pressure Shut Off.
- In an underpressure scenario, when the 11” WC outlet pressure decreases below 3” to 4“ WC, the downstream flow is shut-off. This is known as UPSO or Under Pressure Shut Off.
- When the slam-shut device is activated it prevents gas flow downstream or out through the relief vent
- The flow remains closed until the condition can be properly resolved by a qualified technician
- The device is reset by lifting the control disc using the gripper tool provided on the indicator cover (and during initial start-up)
- The regulator body is die-cast aluminum with stainless steel internals and a Nitrile diaphragm
- It has a 1/2" orifice with a capacity of 2.3 million BTU/hr at 10 PSI inlet (2.5 million BTU/hr with the 1" FPT outlet)
- The 11" WC version has a spring range of 9" to 13" WC, and the 2 PSI version has a spring range of 1 PSI to 2.2 PSI
- The relief vent is over the outlet and it has an 1/8" FPT pressure test tap on the outlet side
- It is designed for use in domestic and light commercial applications on individual installations or in community gas grid systems
- It is UL listed to the 144 standard with an operating temperature range of -40F to 140F
FREE SHIPPING IN THE 48 STATES
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.